Bailey and I decided to go outside to get some fresh air tonight. She likes to go outside. It calms her down. She usually looks around at the trees and everything, but tonight she was fascinated with the dirt in the planter. She kept looking toward the planter, so I brought her in for a closer look. She leaned further and further toward the planter until she was right over the dirt. You could tell that she wanted to reach in and play. However, her little hands just aren't coordinated enough to do what her mind tells them to. I guess we should be thankful for that, because she really seemed like she wanted to get in there and get dirty. She will be doing that soon enough with her cousins in Boise in Papa's dirt hole by the shed. Can't wait for that!
1 comment:
She looks like she wants to dig in that dirt! TJ, I think she will maybe like gardening like you do. She is learning things so quickly! I sure do miss you guys. Love you bunches!
Grandma Kemp
Post a Comment