
After I re-tweaked my back one month ago, we started discussing upgrading the 2005 Subaru Outback. Last weekend we test drove a 2009 Subaru Tribeca, and couldn't believe how we were getting Bailey in and out of the small doors of the wagon! I could get in the back seat of the Tribeca with Bailey and the car seat on my lap and didn't even have to duck my head! It was great! So, it was cheaper to lease than to buy, so we went for it and I picked it up today. It is a pretty sweet ride--TJ calls it bad ass. Leather seats, moon/sun roof, 6-disc CD changer in-dash, mp3 hook-up, heated seats. Very nice. And very new. Gotta love that new car smell!!!
1 comment:
Wow! It is a hot car. Can't wait to go for a spin! Enjoy the heated seats this winter. Love, MOM
Post a Comment