Here is Bailey today texting her Daddy. He stayed at the hospital last night as he was on-call and operating until 1:30 AM! She just wanted to tell him that she loves him, misses him, and that she and Elmo are waiting for him to come home to play!
Bailey is so yummy. I want to kiss those cheeks. I wish we were closer so we could play everyday. The girls would love taking care of her. You look so good Susie. Love the new car. Xoxo. Aunt Ash
2 comments:
Tee hee! That looks like she is really concentrating on getting that messge to Daddy! I sure do miss you guys!
Bailey is so yummy. I want to kiss those cheeks. I wish we were closer so we could play everyday. The girls would love taking care of her. You look so good Susie. Love the new car. Xoxo. Aunt Ash
Post a Comment