Oh dear goodness! When TJ has been on-call and staying overnight at the hospital, I have been bathing Bailey at the kitchen sink so I don't have to bend over in the tub. A couple of nights ago, I had her on the counter on top of her towel, and I was getting her undressed and ready for the bath. I got her naked, and started tickling her belly with my hair. Since I got it cut shorter last week, I have to have my head pretty close to her belly. After a minute or so, I kept my head down while she put her hands in my hair. I had my eyes shut, and suddenly, I felt a wetness on my lips! I opened my eyes, and saw a stream of urine shooting up like a fountain! It died down just as fast as it started, and I realized she was peeing! I jerked my head up so fast and grabbed a burpie rag and placed it over her. When I looked up, she was smiling at me and her eyes were sparkling. All I could do was laugh and smile back and wish Daddy was there to see it.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Golden Shower!
Oh dear goodness! When TJ has been on-call and staying overnight at the hospital, I have been bathing Bailey at the kitchen sink so I don't have to bend over in the tub. A couple of nights ago, I had her on the counter on top of her towel, and I was getting her undressed and ready for the bath. I got her naked, and started tickling her belly with my hair. Since I got it cut shorter last week, I have to have my head pretty close to her belly. After a minute or so, I kept my head down while she put her hands in my hair. I had my eyes shut, and suddenly, I felt a wetness on my lips! I opened my eyes, and saw a stream of urine shooting up like a fountain! It died down just as fast as it started, and I realized she was peeing! I jerked my head up so fast and grabbed a burpie rag and placed it over her. When I looked up, she was smiling at me and her eyes were sparkling. All I could do was laugh and smile back and wish Daddy was there to see it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment