Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rita's Last Day



Rita is our babysitter that has come to our house since mid-October to care for Bailey while I have been at work. She has been so wonderful for Bailey. When Rita comes inside and Bailey see's her, she gets a big smile on her face and starts kicking her legs as I hold her. She takes her on walks, to the park, reads to her, and plays with her. Rita, we thank you for all you have done for our little girl and you will definitely be missed, but not forgotten.

2 comments:

Arlene Bell said...

Bailey was a very lucky little girl to have such a wonderful care giver for her first year of life. I know it has been a great comfort to you and TJ to know that she was safe and cared for. Love, NANA

Darla said...

Rita was a blessing. I was so nervous the day that she came to care for Bailey for the first day while I was still there. I must admit that I took a couple of pictures of her just in case. It was hard turning Bailey over to a stranger, even though I knew that TJ had done his homework by checking out her background. She was so good with Bailey that day. I am sure that saying good bye was hard. Love Mom/Grandma