Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bailey's first bug encounter

Sorry, no pictures here, but Bailey just had her first encounter with a bug. Unfortunately, it was a wasp. We had our spring service on our AC and I think the wasp flew in when the door was open. I was sitting at the table eating lunch and Bailey was over by the slider door, sitting and playing on the floor. I looked up and saw something fly up away from her. I thought it was outside. Then she looked at me and started crying. Red face and tears. She had probably tried to grab it while it was on the floor. I don't know if it stung her - I searched her exposed skin and didn't see anything that looked like a sting. Guess I'll just watch her.

We are going this afternoon to pick-up Grandpa from the airport. He is in town for a short visit and to help watch Bailey while we pack the house...then Bailey and I will fly back with him to Boise.

No comments: