
Well it is the middle of March in CT. Not spring yet, but it will technically arrive on Friday. Will we actually get some spring-like weather? It is not in the forecast. At any rate, I was cleaning Bailey's closet out of clothes that are sized 3-6 months and found this adorable Tommy Hilfiger pink striped dress. I looked at the tag and, "Aaahhh! Shoot! It is 3- 6 months!" It looked plenty big for her to wear now, so we had her try it on. Who knew that tomboy Susie would be excited to dress her daughter in a pink dress? The same clothes item that, at 3 years old, I didn't want to wear at my Aunt Adele and Uncle Mark's wedding...the term "pink dress" was not in my vocabulary. Sorry Adele and Mark for wearing a frown and pouting in your big family wedding picture! Anyway, I must say I look forward to seeing Bailey in dresses and to see her cute little arms and legs after the winter months of long-sleeved onsies and pants. By the way, Nana found two dresses for this summer that are baby blue!!! They will surely bring out the color of her beautiful blue eyes.
3 comments:
Pretty in Pink! of course. And you were 3 at Mark and Adele's wedding when you staged the no pink dress rebellion. Do you think her little arms will tan this summer? Love, MOM
Whoops, I will edit my age!
I agree, her little legs are arma are adorable. But then there is not much of her that isn't from this grandma's perspective! Love you and can't wait for you to get here.
Post a Comment