Today is the first day of my week of vacation. Susie worked today, so I got to spend the day alone with Bailey. She has been very good all day. We have been playing with toys, reading books, eating oatmeal and carrots, taking a nap together, watching elmo, and we went for a walk in the park. It is only 34 degrees outside, but I bundled Bailey up in her long johns and fleece. She wore a hat made by Ashley, and her sunglasses from her Grandma Kemp. She was toasty! It is fun to watch her look around at everything. Her head is always darting back and forth to look at stuff that we walk by. She fell asleep for the last part of the walk home though. Her cheeks were nice and rosey when we got back. Mom gets home in a couple of hours. I think that we will order pizza tonight and watch a movie after Bailey goes to bed.
tj
No comments:
Post a Comment