Grandma Kemp sent out an early Christmas gift this year. It is a bouncy chair for Bailey. She got to test it out tonight. She really liked it! She twists around and bounces and moves all over the place in it. When she is facing away from us, we say, "Bailey, look over here!" And she whips around like a bouncy chair expert. It is funny. She looks so big when she is upright like this.
1 comment:
I just watched Bailey jumping in her bouncy chair that said she bounced for 15 minutes! Wow! That video was a hoot. T.J. you were just as active as she is when you were in the jumper. I absolutely can't stop watching that video. It just makes me crack up!
I Love you guys so much. Thanks for taking the time to put these things on the internet for all of us here! It sure makes it easier to be away from you Susie and Bailey.
Post a Comment