Susie had to work today. So I got to babysit Bailey. We had a wonderful day together. She ate well, with some minor spit ups. We managed to only use 2 outfits in 8 hours. I had to change once too. We spent some time watching her new Baby Einstein videos. She really loves those. Check out the link below to see some of that footage. Then we took a couple of great naps on the couch. She sleeps well on my chest. The first nap was 2.5 hours and the second was 3. It would be nice if she could sleep that long during the day on her own. We will get there though.
Susie's first day at her new job went well. She likes the people that she works with and it wasn't too stressful.
Check out the links for more pictures and video.
After you click on the above link go the link on the bottom of the page that says Bailey's Video Diary.
1 comment:
The picture of Bailey watching the Einstein Video is soooo cute. I have printed so many of them. I gave one to Jason for his desk at work, I have one in my bedroom, I printed one for Dad to put next to his chair, and I gave one to Dennis and Erlene. There is no way that you can keep from smiling when you look at it. I love you all. Thanks for the wonderful pictures, pod casts and bloggs!
Post a Comment