So. The Kemps were entertaining with a nice dinner party last night so the Kemp girls came to Nana and Papa's house. Syd sweetly went to bed before 8. Bailey and I took our time after bath reading books and making sure she went potty one more time. One of the books about gorillas was about banana peels and where they could be found. After B finally crashed I put a banana on the bed knowing she would find that entertaining. At 4 a.m. Bailey tried to wake up Papa, but tapping on his shoulder did not awaken him. I, however, was awakened to a tapping on my face. Bailey was munching on the banana and said "Nana, I wet the bed"!! After jammy changes and the rest of the banana was consumed, she hopped in bed with us to finish the night. Not sure how she found that banana in the dark!!! She's a pip.
Nana
No comments:
Post a Comment