

While we were in McCall this week Sydney's first top tooth (right) finally poked through her gums. She already has her bottom two - since around the first of the year. I would pick Sydney up and hear what sounded like a rock in her mouth that she was chewing on. On multiple occasions I would do a quick finger sweep and come up empty. Then I realized she was grinding her own teeth! A new found hobby! She is also darting her tongue in and out over her bottom teeth, all the while with a big smile. She must like to feel them!
Prior to the McCall trip, Sydney has been pulling herself up to standing from everything. Couch, footstool, end table, bar stool, window sill, her activity table. During the McCall trip, she started letting go and balancing. She was getting really good--up to 10 seconds or so. (The next week she has been up to 20-30 seconds. Julie and I am predicting she'll walk before her first birthday--she has 2 months)
No comments:
Post a Comment