Bailey sure keeps us laughing. Lately, she is into making up friends' names, and even names for herself. Last night, she said her other name is "Do-off." She also had a friend named "Boog-off" come over to play. We opened the front door and invited him in. She played in her toy room with him for a few minutes, but quickly forgot and ran off to do something else.
She'll also talk to parts of her body. For instance, she'll be sitting at the table and see her feet dangling. She will look at one foot, and say, "hold still foot!" Or to her hand, "Hand, do you want some tic-tacs?......OK!"
Two nights ago we walked to Blue Cow Frozen Yogurt and as TJ was looking to add some toppings, she would get so excited about each new bin her eyes fixated on. "Ohhh! I LOVE strawberries!!" and "Ohhhh! I LOVE gummy worms!!!" and "Ohhh! I LOVE cookies!!!" Daddy and Bailey's bowl was quite a concoction.
1 comment:
She is a linguists dream with her command of the language!
Post a Comment