Tuesday May 12th came up on us pretty fast. Today Bailey and I flew to Boise. We had a 7:30 AM flight so had to get up early (4:30)! At least we were flying out of the White Plains airport. Of course, there were going to be tears. I had a tough time. TJ and I have been on long stints before, but now with Bailey it is totally different. TJ had a tough time when she reached out for him for another hug good-bye. Luckily, though, TJ gets to come back out in a month for 5 days. We already miss Daddy.
However, there are things I'm looking forward to living in Boise:
*Playing with cousins!!!
*REI, Sierra Trading Post Outlet, The Benchmark, Idaho Mtn Touring, Title 9
*94.9 the River and 3 country stations!
*Eggs Benny at Goldy's
*Moxie Java
*Blue Sky Bagels
*Rhodes frozen dinner rolls --> sticky buns
*Ridge to River trail system
*Grocery shopping at WinCo
*Alive @ Five
*Saturday market
*Flying Pie Pizzeria
*Summer Snow
*Did I mention 3 country radio stations?!?!
Susie
No comments:
Post a Comment