Your family has grown over night. I can't wait to hold sweet Bailey. She is so Susie. Susie you look amazing I can't believe you just had a baby. Congrats and we can't wait to see you. Xoxo. Ash
Bailey is SO cute!! Congrats!! How exciting to have a new addition to the Kemp fam ;-) I love that you started a blog. Mine (which is NOT updated) is www.brothersmachine.blogspot.comIt is so great to see what you and your family are up to. You have such a cute family Susie! Cecilie
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Your family has grown over night. I can't wait to hold sweet Bailey. She is so Susie. Susie you look amazing I can't believe you just had a baby. Congrats and we can't wait to see you. Xoxo. Ash
Bailey is SO cute!! Congrats!! How exciting to have a new addition to the Kemp fam ;-)
I love that you started a blog. Mine (which is NOT updated) is www.brothersmachine.blogspot.com
It is so great to see what you and your family are up to. You have such a cute family Susie!
Cecilie
Post a Comment